Turkey CME Cultural Tour
Welcome to Rasori Expeditions
Istanbul, Cappadocia & the Turquoise Coast
Join us in Turkey! For three thousand years, Turkey has been the place where East truly meets West and has been inhabited by many of our most famous ancient civilizations. We will have the chance to visit the stunning monuments that these civilizations left behind and also explore the vibrant, contemporary culture of this moderate Muslim nation.
- Visit Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and the Topkapi Palace
- Tour the Fairyland Towers, Underground Cities and Churches of Cappadocia
- Optional Balloon Flight over Cappadocia’s Natural Wonders
- Marvel at Ephesus, the Best Preserved Ancient Roman City in the World
- Optional Seven 7 Night, Private, Small Yacht Cruise on Turkey’s Turquoise Coast
Date: September 19-29, 2023
Cost: $6,495 USD per person based on double occupancy
The adventure begins…
For a more day-to-day detailed itinerary of the trip, please download the free itinerary below.
Rasori Expeditions Turkey Itinerary
PEOPLE & PLACE
Welcome to Turkey - Note from Phil
Join us for a chance to explore Turkey and its most interesting regions as well as an option to take a seven night cruise on a small private yacht along its legendary Turquoise cost. You will also have the opportunity to obtain 10 hours of Category 1 CME during this trip.
Below in the detailed trip itinerary, you will find exactly where we go, what we see, what we do and where we stay. I hope you can make it.
DATES & PRICES
Dates: September 19-29, 2023 (with yacht cruise extension September 29- October 7, 2023)
Cost: $6,495 USD per person based on double occupancy (cruise extension price TBD)
- Accommodation as specified on the itinerary
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Activities as specified in the itinerary
- Expert local guide
- Private air conditioned tour bus
- 3 domestic flights
- Airport Transfers
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- All park entry fees
- Natural history lectures
What is excluded in the cost:
International airfare, Visas, extra optional activities not specified in the itinerary, items of personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, souvenirs), travel & evacuation insurance.