Best of Namibia Safari
Welcome to Rasori Expeditions
Sossusvlei Dunes, Kkeleton coast, Namib desert, Damaraland, and Etosha national park
Join us in Namibia! Namibia, unique to the continent of Africa, is home to the vast Namib Desert the world’s oldest and to some of Africa’s best wildlife.
It offers some of the most iconic scenery not only in Africa but on our planet: the world’s tallest sand dunes at Sossusvlei, the ship wreck studded, skeleton coast in the west, the great Kalahari Desert in the east. In the center, rise the ancient rock formations of Damaraland covered with the 6,000 year old rock art of the San: one of the world’s most ancient peoples.
- Experience the game filled water holes of Etosha National park- one of the greatest wildlife reserves on the planet
- Witness the historical Skeleton Coast and it’s graveyard of shipwrecks
- Hike the Sossuslvei Dunes: the world’s tallest
- Admire the ancient rock of Damaraland
- Take in breathtaking desert landscapes from your private patio
Dates: May 13th-23rd, 2023 (FULL)
The adventure begins…
For a more day-to-day detailed itinerary of the trip, please download the free itinerary below.
Rasori Expeditions Namibia Itinerary
PEOPLE & PLACE
Welcome to Namibia - Note from Phil
The ultimate luxury, multi-sport adventure camp trip. Think comfortable, walk-in tents, gourmet riverside meals, fun and exciting whitewater, campfires under the stars, sauna, and hot showers… this trip is hard to beat! Nestled in a remote and pristine wild region in California’s northwest corner, the California Salmon River is hidden about halfway between San Francisco and Portland, Oregon. The “Cal Salmon” combines beautiful, lush coastal scenery, an intimate, marble-smooth, granite inner gorge, a seemingly endless number of waterfalls cascading from above, emerald-green waters, a very comfortable pop-up base camp with hot showers, a wood-fired sauna, and unequaled class IV-V fun whitewater.
DATES & PRICES
Dates: May 13th- 23rd, 2023 (Full)
Cost: $8,695 per person based on double occupancy
- Accommodation as specified on the itinerary
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Activities as specified in the itinerary
- Private guide
- Private air conditioned 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Airport Transfers
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- All park entry fees
- Natural history lectures
What is excluded in the cost:
International airfare, Visas, extra optional activities not specified in the itinerary, items of personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, souvenirs), travel & evacuation insurance.