Welcome to Rasori Expeditions
Croatia CME Private Yacht Cruise
Embark on our 8 day, 7 night private MedTreks yacht cruise through Croatia’s enchanting Dalmatian coastline next September!
An exclusive itinerary just for our group – we will explore the most famous sites of Croatia’s spectacular archipelago, while discovering hidden gems along the way. Each day we will arrive to a new destination – exploring medieval cities bursting with culture and history, from the historic charm of Split to the ancient walls of Dubrovnik, and the idyllic islands of Hvar, Korčula, and Bol in between. Anchoring in secluded coves, you will enjoy swimming, snorkeling and kayaking the crystal warm waters of the Adriatic sea. This private yacht cruise includes a 10 hr Global Health Seminar accredited for Category 1 CME for physicians, nurses, NPs/PAs, taught by the original owners and faculty of MedTreks. Join us in celebrating our 40th year offering adventure trips to Medical Professionals!
- Explore the ancient walled city of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic” – perched on a rocky cliff with the cobalt waters of the Adriatic Sea below.
- Stroll through the bustling and lively city of Split – with delicious restaurants, incredible shopping and rich history.
- Soak in the luxury of having an intimate, small vessel that allows us to explore hidden coves and step away from the busy crowds
- Indulge in delectable Croatian cuisine, influenced by Mediterranean and Balkan flavors. Feast on fresh seafood, truffle-infused dishes, and enjoy local wines that perfectly complement the flavors.
- Earn up to 10 hrs/units of Category 1 CME and CEUs for physicians, nurses, NPs and PAs
- Meet other passionate travelers, medical professional and adventure enthusiasts! Show up as a stranger, leave feeling like family. We welcome you to MedTreks!
Dates: September 14th-21st, 2024
The adventure begins…
For a more day-to-day detailed itinerary of the trip, please download the free itinerary below.
Rasori Expeditions Croatia Itinerary
PEOPLE & PLACE
Welcome to Croatia- Note from Phil
Between the rich culture, the fascinating history, the friendly locals, the dramatic coastline and the emerald warm waters of the Adriatic sea- Croatia offers so much. Croatia has gained a lot of attention over the last few years, and there is a reason why. It’s a place where ancient history meets modern charm, where breathtaking landscapes meet mouthwatering Mediterranean cuisine, good wine and fresh local seafood. We have selected a specific itinerary for this 8 day cruise that takes us to our favorite places in this region. We will make sure to see all the iconic sites but our private vessel allows us to cruise away from the busy crowds and explore hidden coves and island treasures.
I look forward to having you join this trip.
People & Place
Dubrovnik, often referred to as the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” and a UNESCO World Heritage Site stands as a captivating masterpiece of history and beauty on Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast. Enclosed by majestic medieval walls, the city’s distinctive orange rooftops contrast against the deep blue waters of the Adriatic Sea, creating a mesmerizing visual tapestry. Wandering through Dubrovnik’s labyrinthine streets, you’re transported back in time as centuries-old stone buildings bear witness to a rich past shaped by maritime trade and cultural exchange. The intricate architecture, a blend of Venetian Gothic and Renaissance influences, adorns the alleys and squares, inviting you to explore every hidden corner. Our itinerary includes a half day walking tour of this ancient, yet well preserved walled city.
Hvar Island, situated in Croatia’s sparkling Adriatic Sea, is a captivating slice of paradise that welcomes you with a blend of natural beauty and lively energy. It is where medieval architecture meets modern chic. You will explore the cobble stone streets lined with vibrant cafes and boutique shops. As the sun dips below the horizon, Hvar’s nightlife comes alive, offering a vibrant mix of beachfront bars, clubs and restaurants that keep the island alive long after dark. Hvar is often a highlight for many travelers and we make sure to spend a good chunk of time discovering and exploring this famous island.
Croatia’s coastline is adorned with secluded coves and tiny islands that might be off-limits to larger yachts. Smaller vessels can navigate to places that larger boats can’t access, enabling you to visit hidden gems and less-visited locations. You also get a more intimate island experience away from the busy crowds. We will have more flexibility with our itinerary at a more relaxed pace, giving you ample time to soak in the beauty of each destination.
You have the option to extend your trip to Plitvice Lakes National Park, an exquisite system of sixteen terraced lakes, interconnected by a series of cascading waterfalls that appear like liquid staircases. The park’s vibrant azure and emerald hues are a result of the interplay between the minerals, microorganisms, and sunlight. You will stroll through wooden pathways that wind through this pristine landscape of cascading waterfalls, crystal-clear lakes, emerald streams and lush forests. This natural masterpiece, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is well worth a a short 1 day visit from Split.
Global Health & Humanitarian Medicine CME Course
Discover the fascinating landscapes, cultures and cuisine of Croatia while earning CME in Global Health & Humanitarian Medicine
This course is accredited for 10 hrs of Category 1 CME for physicians, NPs/PAs and 10 CEUs for Nurses.
To learn more about our courses, please click the button below.
Dates & Prices
Dates: September 14th-21st, 2024
CME Fee: $695 (Physicians/NPs/PAs) CEU Fee: $395 (nurses)
- 8 days/7 nights charter with crew
- Accommodation for maximum number of passengers in two bedded cabins with private facilities
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Fully equipped cabins (Safe deposit box, hair dryer, LCD TV, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet)
- Seven buffet breakfasts
- Delicious three-course lunch daily
- Captain’s dinner
- Welcome cocktail
- Coffee & tea after lunch
- Complimentary water throughout the trip
- Olive oil and wine tasting onboard
- Midweek fresh bed linen & towel change
- Free wireless internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Air-conditioned dining room with bar area and LCD TV
- Lounging sundeck with deck-beds
- Lectures/workshops taught by MedTreks faculty
- On-shore excursions
- Drinks from the bar
- All dinners on land (besides Captains dinner)
- International Airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Optional CME/CEU Fee