Deluxe, Safari Style River Trip on the Salmon River
Whitewater rafting, hiking & fishing on one of the world’s premier wilderness trips.
Join us on a deluxe safari style wilderness adventure of a lifetime, a rafting trip with beach vacation afternoons, a multi-sport adventure, and one of the world’s premier wilderness rivers: the Idaho Salmon River. Known as the Grand Canyon of Idaho, it is one of the longest free flowing rivers in the United States and cuts through a vast area of incredibly rugged Rocky Mountain Wilderness- the largest wilderness area in the Lower 48.
- Float over 85 miles of fun yet safe whitewater in a pristine and remote wilderness setting
- Sip a cocktail on a large sandy beach while soaking your feet in the river
- Soak in natural hot springs after a day on the river
- Arrive at camp and relax, sip on a cocktail while our friendly guides set up your walk-in safari tents
- Enjoy falling asleep under the stars with the sounds of the river
- Explore incredible side canyons with crystal clear creeks
- Witness the incredible wildlife, flora & fauna
*** Please note: we had to postpone this trip due to COVID. We plan to run this trip summer of 2023. If you would like to join our waitlist, please email us at: email@example.com
Departure TimeEarly on Arrival Day
Return TimeLate on Departure Day
IncludedAccommodationGround TransportationLocal GuideMost ActivitiesMost Meals
Not IncludedBaggage TransferDomestic FlightsDrinksGuide GratuitiesInternational FlightsLaundryOptional ActivitiesSouvenirsTravel Insurance