Welcome to the Tatshenshini.
Named the #1 river trip in the world by National Geographic, the Tatshenshini-Alsek Expedition is a journey back to the ice age down a river forgotten by time. Cutting through the Earth’s largest non-polar ice cap and past some of its most active glaciers, the Tatshenshini-Alsek creates an intensely dramatic, overwhelmingly beautiful, and almost primeval river valley.
- Enjoy exhilarating but safe class III whitewater rafting while soaking in breathtaking views of the mountains & glaciers
- Witness massive glaciers carving their way down the valleys right to the river’s edge
- Paddle around huge icebergs in Alsek lake
- Appreciate incredible wildlife viewing of grizzly bears, wolves, mountain goats and moose
- Raft over 140 miles of pristine wilderness while enjoying deluxe riverside camping and gourmet meals
- Arrive at camp and relax, sip on a cocktail while our friendly guides set up your deluxe tent, cot & sleeping pad